New Perspectives for Learning Newsletters
These newsletters first published between 2001 and 2003 are aimed primarily at policy and decision makers in the field of education and training. Given, however, that education is strongly interconnected with several other areas of social policy, these newsletter are potentially of interest and relevance to a large number of policy and decision makers beyond the field of education and training.
They contain articles about large scale socio-economic multi-national European research projects carried out between 1995 and 2005.
- Issue One – September 2001 – Higher Education research issues
- Issue Two – December 2001 – Lifelong Learning research issues
- Issue Three – June 2002 – Skills, Mobility and Education Issues
- Issue Four – January 2003 – Improving Schools Issue
- Issue Five – April 2003 – e-learning Research Issue
- Issue Six – September 2003 – Education, Inequalities and Social Exclusion Issue